Al-Thaqafah is the store of Muslim wear also, Al-Thaqafah has the best quality of Men’s ihraam.
Men can wear these two-pieces of Ahram during performing ‘Umrah’ also called ‘Minor Pilgrimage’ and on the occasion of Hajj ‘Major Pilgrimage’ Ahraam is the name of two-layer unstitched white cloth which has even no button attached to it, the upper layer ( top half) called Rida, basically, the top part of Ahraam Rida covers the left shoulder all the time and the right shoulder should be exposed or not be hidden during TAWAF.
The lower layer ( bottom half) of Ahraam called ‘Izar’, Izar covers the bottom area wrapped around the waist cover the area of navel and feet.
There are some basic rules for wearing Ahraam, after wearing Ahraam you should not allow to cut your nails, designed your shave and hair. You should not cover your head with and piece of cloth, not to wear any undergarments and not any stitched cloth.
Your footwear reveals your ankles and toes.
- Brand- AL-THAQAFAH
- Origin- Saudia Arab-Makkah Madina
- Quality- 100% guaranteed, comfortable and absorb all the sweats from the body during Hajj / Umrah
- Material- Soft cotton towel material
- Sizes- Available in all sizes for all body types
- Color- The Ahraam must be White in color for Men
- Quantity- 2 pieces of cotton towel called RIDA ana IZAR, ( Rida covers the upper body and Izar covers the lower body)
- Water temperature should be 50 degrees the lukewarm water
- Use quality washing powder
- You can use the machine for washing or can wash with your hands also
- Dry through the air